[Insight-developers] Re: IEEE Int'l Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: Deadline Feb. 15

Terry S. Yoo yoo@nlm.nih.gov
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:48:32 -0500

  Hi all:

This is a reminder that there is a conference on biomedical imaging this
summer here in D.C.   I make this suggestion with the observation that
MICCAI this year is in Tokyo, and not everybody can justify international
travel.

The deadline has been extended from its original date of Feb. 1, 2002, to
Feb 15.

Cheers, all.

Terry