[Insight-developers] CMake with ITK, FLTK, VTK on Mac OS.X

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:35:47 -0500

I think this is more of a per project issue.   There are plenty of Mac OS.X programs that do not and can not use Carbon.   There are both CoCo and X11 options for GUI's.   We don't currently have a USE_X11, USE_MFC, USE_xxx where xxx is some GUI toolkit.   The problem really is in the UseVTK.cmake file which should add this flag to a project using VTK.  We are looking into fixing the problem.

-Bill