[Insight-developers] bounding box class

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:14:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Will,

Yes, I want to define an ND bounding box around a collection of discrete
indicies rather than continuous spatial points.  itk::ImageRegion works,
looks like there is even an analogous IsInside method.  Just want to make
sure I pick the appropriate "itk standard" representation.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah