[Insight-developers] Problems with DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:05:05 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Luis,

If the results really are undefined at the boundaries then I agree that
option 1 is the better way.  If you are using neighborhood iterators,
however, you may be able to easily plug in a boundary condition to supply
out-of-bound pixels which make no contribution.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah