[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-developers]CMakeLists.txt changes : USE_FLTK & USE_VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:17:07 -0500

The only reason why I was removing the cache was because
the FLTK variables for paths were marked as "ADVANCED"
and now are not (so the user is not required now to check the
"Advanced" option in order to set these paths) and the
FLTK_WRAP_UI variable is now marked as "INTERNAL",
so users will now see it at all.

Bill Hoffman, just gave me some hints about how to avoid to remove
the Cache. I'm doing these changes, so you will *not* have to delete
the cache now.

It should be enough to run CMake and to go through the process of
selecting "USE_FLTK" and/or "USE_VTK", then select whether
you want to build: Auxiliary, FltkImageViewer, Examples....etc.

NOTE that now, if you select to build an example that requires FLTK
but "USE_FLTK" has not been selected or some of its components
(headers/libraries/fluid) have not been found, the example will just be
ignored, no error message will be produced.

Do we want to have such messages ?
They are quite easy to add...