[Insight-developers] Monday morning Dashboard Status

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:04:42 -0500

Folks,
Here's a summary of the dashboard as of 8:00 est, Monday. I've listed responsible individuals.
System is building on all platforms except:

moxel3.dyn.crd - appears to be a depends problem. I'm rebuilding now. Seems OK.

A few tests are failing on assorted platforms:

itkDeformableTest - crashing on all platforma - Luis

test_complex_eigensystem
test_cpoly_roots	- crashing on 64-bit SGI - Bill L./ Bill H.

ConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest
ConnectedThresholdImageFilterTest
IsolatedConnectedImageFilterTest
NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilterTest - all crashing on esopus, a solaris coverage build - Bill L.

CovariantVectorGeometryTest
PointGeometryTest
VectorGeometryTest - all failing on WinNT - Luis

FlipImageFilterTest - faling on pragmatic, a dual processor linux syste - Bill L. / Lydia