[Insight-developers] Developer's Guide - Write A Filter

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:40:19 -0400

Hi Folks-

As promised, I've added a chapter to the Developer's Guide (in InsightDocuments/User/DeveloperGuide) explaining how to write a filter (with an emphasis on data streaming). For those confused about streaming, please read this. It's rough, I plan on adding some more examples, reorganizing, etc. but for now I think it will help.

There is both the original LaTeX and a pdf file. I used vanilla LaTeX, I couldn't get the InsightDocuments/Latex style files going because there are some missing files...I'm tracking them down.

Will