[Insight-developers] Re: missing ITK functions document

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:54:24 -0500

I agree that there is overlap. I think a discussion at this Friday's TCON is warranted. Damion, could you study this and see how it overlaps? I think we'd all prefer to unify this functionality if possible.

Will