[Insight-developers] LaTeX style for Documentation

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:04:25 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

Thanks for the suggestion, it works great !

I just added the packages { pifont, mathptm and amsmath }
to the requirements in Insight.sty on InsightDocuments/Latex.

The resulting PDF file now use only Type 1 fonts
(scalable fonts), before it used some Type 3 fonts
(bitmap fonts).

Thanks