[Insight-developers] Documentation File Format

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Nov 13 10:31:10 EST 2000

Hi Paul-

I hear you. Open-source means anyone can edit the files,
including the style document. That's why PDF isn't the
solution either. From what I understand, there are Unix
tools that (StarOffice) that can read Word formats, etc.
But I will also create a pdf version that is a bit easier to
read.

I'm struggling with this issue myself, because we've
got some serious documentation to write next year, and I
don't get along with Word (I actually prefer FrameMaker but
everyone here thinks I'm nuts :-)

Will