[Insight-developers] itkBasicArchitectureTest: VC++

chenting chenting at graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 29 15:12:08 EDT 2000

I think I have the same problem, the only difference is I am using CC7.3 on
unix, it seems there is something wrong with the itkBasicArchitectureTest. My
result is the following:
cd Testing/Code/Common; make - all
CC  -LANG:std -ptused -no_prelink   -I.
-I/Insight/Code/Insight3DParty/vxl  -I/Insight  -I/Insight/Code/Common
-I/Insight/Code/Insight3DParty/vxl  -o itkBasicArchitectureTest
-L/Insight/Code/Common  -lITKCommon  \
  -L/Insight/Code/Insight3DParty/vxl -lITKNumerics -lm
ld32: WARNING 84 : /Insight/Code/Common/libITKCommon.a is not used for
resolving any symbol.
ld32: WARNING 84 : /Insight/Code/Insight3DParty/vxl/libITKNumerics.a is not
used for resolving any symbol.
ld32: WARNING 84 : /usr/lib32/mips3/libm.so is not used for resolving any
symbol.
ld32: ERROR       33 : Unresolved text symbol "main" -- 1st referenced by
/usr/lib32/mips3/crtl.o.
            use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and
dsos are loaded.

So where might be the problem?
I use CC7.3 on a SGI machine with irix6.5
thanks!
ting