[Insight-developers] itkBasicArchitectureTest: VC++

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Aug 29 13:41:59 EDT 2000

1.  It is possible that things are mixed up a bit.  The way I created
this, was to use the wizard then copy the files.

2.  I have not tested the Release version.  I think most are using the
Debug only right now.

3. I am getting console applications from the exe files.  Is that a release
/debug problem as well?

4. About the MIDL, that is the idl compiler for COM/ActiveX stuff.  I think
it is standard, but we are not using it.  Again, this came from a
wizard generated file.