[Imstk-developers] Are geometric primitives deformable?

Milef, Nicholas Boris milefn at rpi.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:15:38 EST 2017

By deformable, I mean that the vertices can change by some non uniform factor (so like for soft bodies). What would be considered a primitive geometry change? Obviously, for a cube there's only so much you can do (scale, rotation, translation), but for a sphere could you change the resolution at runtime? Because that would change the geometric makeup.