[IGSTK-Users] Cmake problem of IGSTK

Ofer Chobotaru Ofer.Chobotaru at lumenis.com
Wed Oct 28 02:37:07 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to start and use the IGSTK, but I have a  configuration issue trying to configure the IGSTK source (using CMAKE)

My system is Windows 7 64 bit,
Configuring to Visual studio 2010 64 bit
Versions I'm using:
CMake: 3.3.2
ITK: 4.8.1
VTK: 6.3
FLTK version: 1.1
IGSTK: 5.2

I have VS 2010 SP1 installed (working without SP1 leads to error in every configuration).

-          All the components were configured and generated with CMake for Visual studio 2010 64 bit.

-          All the components were built successfully with visual studio 2010 (all built as DEBUG, no errors in the build)

-          When configuring the IGSTK, I've marked the following:

o   IGSTK_USE_FLTK flag on

o   I've added the FLTK_DIR path, and the FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE path

o   Updated the VTK and ITK paths as well.

I'm getting  the following errors:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:47 (INCLUDE):
include called with wrong number of arguments. include() only takes one
file.
CMake Error at C:/tracker_bin/vtk_6.3/VTKConfig.cmake:47 (include):
include could not find load file:

C:/tracker_bin/vtk/VTKTargets.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:53 (find_package)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:61 (INCLUDE):
include called with wrong number of arguments. include() only takes one
file.

-          Is it an issue of versions?

-          I have the log files, from the error log :
CheckIncludeFile.c

CheckIncludeFile.c(1): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'termios.h': No such file or directory [C:\tracker_bin\igstk\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\cmTC_7fede.vcxproj]

I've searched for this 'termios.h' file, did not find it.
I can send the 2 log files if this will help.

-          I can install Visual studio 2012/2013/2015 if needed

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
Ofer