[IGSTK-Users] optotrak igstkNDICertusTrackerTest GetTransform problem

Yusuf OEZBEK nasil122002 at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 6 06:03:28 EST 2013

Hi Özgür,

I used this function RequestSetFrequency() in "igstkNDICertusTracker", "igstkTracker" and also in "igstNDICertusTrackerTest". But the result has unfortunately not changed. I get still no valid transformation and positions.

I send you my current logger. If I am right there, there is no state with faulire in statemachine.

Thank you for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Yusuf ÖZBEK