[IGSTK-Users] MicronTracker Usage and Markers template directory

Anna Brounstein abrou at ece.ubc.ca
Mon Mar 19 20:20:34 EDT 2012

I am having difficulty using IGSTK and a MicronTracker 7300301. I am
attempting to test the Examples included (either
OneViewAndTrackingUsingMicronTracker.exe or
OneViewAndTrackingUsingQTWidgetAndMicronTracker.exe) and can
successfully compile and run both. My problem, however, is connecting
and initializing the camera. In the logger, I get the message
"(CRITICAL) Marker templates directory is not properly
set24621192700.987051". I have included the Markers directory in the
debug arguments (I am debugging through VSC++ 2010 express). I have
tried using the templates provided by both IGSTK and Claron. I
apologize if this is a trivial problem, however I have not been able
to solve it myself.

The camera connects succesfully with the Claron software, but not IGSTK.

Thank you very much,

--
Anna B