[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK with ITK 4

Christian Askeland christian.askeland at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:48:53 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I have used the tracking parts of IGSTK for a few years now without
problems, when linking to ITK 3.20.

Fedora 16 uses gcc 4.6, which forced me to upgrade the ITK version to 4.0.
Unfortunately, IGSTK don't link/compile towards 4.0 (tested on Fedora and
Mac). Do anyone know if where are any plans to do this?

I have done some testing myself, and am willing to participate in this.
When I tested against ITK v4.0rc03, the only change I needed was

sed -i s/'ITKIO ITKBasicFilters ITKNumerics ITKCommon
ITKSpatialObject'/'${ITK_LIBRARIES}'/g Source/CMakeLists.txt

Today, when I moved to 4.1.0, ITK had diverged further, giving more errors.

Best regards

Christian Askeland
SINTEF Medical Technology