[IGSTK-Users] problem with igstk::Transform

Anata9 apollocarlos at qq.com
Mon Oct 24 10:26:34 EDT 2011

hi,

I'm working on Image-Guided Navigation.
At present, i have done the registration of tracker and image, and get a tranform.
	igstk::TransformObserver::Pointer lrtcb = igstk::TransformObserver::New();
	lrtcb->ObserveTransformEventsFrom(m_LandmarkRegistration);
	lrtcb->Clear();

        m_LandmarkRegistration->RequestGetTransformFromTrackerToImage();
        m_TransformFromTrackerToImage = lrtcb->GetTransform();

I only need the coordinate of the trackertool and the tranform(m_TransformFromTrackerToImage)
to compute the corresponding coordinate of the image to do something. That is:
(x,y,z) -> using transform -> (x',y',z')
But I don't know how to use the transform.
Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot.