[IGSTK-Users] PivotCalibration sample

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed May 25 14:12:19 EDT 2011

Dear Thanh-Ha,

The code in sandbox is most often abandoned or untested code. The rule
of thumb is to look in the main repository and if you don't find what
you are looking there, then look in the sandbox.

The specific code you are looking at is a piece of abandoned code. You
should be looking at the main repository under
Examples/PivotCalibrationFLTKWidget . Also please read ch. 16 in the
IGSTK book (www.igstk.org/IGSTK/img/IGSTKTheBookV2.pdf).

             regards
                  Ziv

On 5/25/2011 7:49 AM, Thanh-Ha NGUYEN wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to compile the PivotCalibration sample from the Sandbox-4.4
> but some errors occured :
>
> 'RequestAddSample' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'RequestCalculateCalibration' : is not a member of
> 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'GetValidPivotCalibration' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'GetCalibrationTransform' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'GetPivotPosition' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'GetRootMeanSquareError' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
> 'GetNumberOfSamples' : is not a member of 'igstk::PivotCalibration'
>
> I checked in the "igstkPivotCalibration.h" and indeed none of the
> mentioned methods are declared. So where can I find the proper
> "igstkPivotCalibration.h" to use ?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Thanh-Ha
>

> Current packages :
> IGSTK-4.4
> InsightToolkit-3.20.0
> vtk-5.6.1
> Sandbox-4.4

Ziv Yaniv, PhD., Research Assistant Professor
Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology
Georgetown University Medical Center
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603
Washington, DC, 20007,