[IGSTK-Users] Problem in running IGSTKSandbox PolarisTracker example

Arefin Shamsil marefin at uwo.ca
Wed May 25 12:19:29 EDT 2011

 Hi there,

I have been trying to run the IGSTKSandbox PolarisTracker example for quite a while now without any success. Using this example, I need to connect to the Polaris tracker and obtain and record the marker position coordinates and orientation angles over a period of time.

All my devices are connected and configured with proper driver. But when I run the PolarisTracker example, it builds successfully and runs and then terminates. I do not see the tracker data stream.

Does anybody know what is the reason for it? Should I hard-code the SROM directory and the SROM filename in the source code? In fact I did that but still I get nothing. Please help me diagnose this issue.

Thanks in advance

Arefin