[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK: Polaris and recorded images synchronization

l khinwee khinwee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 06:07:36 EDT 2011

Hi Özgür,

Many thanks for your suggestion.

I have go through all the examples available, but mostly are not applicable
because of Linux OS system required. I am using Window7 currently. However, i
managed to compile the VideoFrameGrabberAndViewerOpenIGTLink, it works fine
although i haven't test with USG machine connection, my question is that the
network cable Rj41 is the same as LAN / Ethernet cable? For OpenIGTLink
connection, why i need two computers? Can i connect the LAN cable both ended
directly at USG machine and Computer? or i must have any other converter?

Second question, I have HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connector on
my laptop. Is this kind of connector consider as one of the firewire cable ? If
yes, is that possible for me to run  igstkImagingSourceImager/Tool under Window
7 instead of Linux OS system?

Thank you for your time and suggestion.

best regards,
Lai