[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK: Polaris and recorded images synchronization

l khinwee khinwee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 05:08:41 EDT 2011

hi Özgür,

thank you for your suggestion.

But I am not using any webcam to recording the images frames, i am using a video
frame grabber (USB to computer in window, TV port connect to Ultrasound
machine's TV port connection). So it this still can be done by using the classes
below? Or other option?

/Source/igstkWebcamWinImager.cxx
/Source/igstkWebcamWinImager.h
/Source/igstkWebcamWinImagerTool.cxx