[IGSTK-Users] Tracking Problem.

Patrick Cheng patrick.p.cheng at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:21:21 EDT 2011

Hi Ashwath,

It looks like a problem with the sequence of setting image landmarks and
tracker landmarks.

Please follow the steps below and try it again:

1. After loading images using the NeedleBiopsy application. Make sure
you go through the fiducial list in the drop down box and click on the
image to set each fiducial point.

2. Connect to your tracker. After tracker initialization, there will be
a pop-up box asking you to set tracker landmark points. Pointing your
tracked probe to fiducial points following the same sequence as you set
your image landmarks. Click on the button to confirm each tracker
landmark point.

3. Click on registration, and it should start tracking if successful.

Patrick