[IGSTK-Users] Ascension 3D Guidance trakSTAR issues

Efthymios Efstathiou efstates at iis.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 14 11:43:45 EST 2011

Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much for your response. Unfortunately nothing changed
with the recommended addition. The linking error can be reproduced
easily with a simple call of the constructor:

#include "igstkAscension3DGTracker.h"
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	igstk::Ascension3DGTracker::Pointer tracker =
		igstk::Ascension3DGTracker::New();
	return 0;
}

In addition, it was observed, that the same linking error is produced,
if the MouseTracker class is used instead. The QMouseTracker class does
not produce any errors.

Is it possible that there is some "missing connection" between itk and
igstk?

Regards,
Efthymios