[IGSTK-Users] FW: Cross Hairs Problem

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Fri Aug 19 02:52:12 EDT 2011

Hi All,

The problem is fixed.Thanks a lot.

In igstkCrossHairObjectRepresentation.cxx I did the following changes.Earlier I had done changes only for lineMapperX.
Now I did for all the three X,Y,Z and it works fine.

lineMapperX->SetResolveCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(0.5,0.5);
lineMapperY->SetResolveCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(0.5,0.5);
lineMapperZ->SetResolveCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(0.5,0.5);

Thanks a lot for the help.
Regards,
Ashwath.