[IGSTK-Users] Loading MR Images.

Ashwath Hegde, ERS-HCLTech Ashwathh at hcl.com
Fri Aug 19 02:51:00 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I have developed an application to load MR images.
The problem is that the cross hairs are coming behind the images or not visible properly as shown below and
also when I click on the images the cross hair does not move.
The same cross hair code just works fine when CT images are loaded.
I am using CTImageReader class for loading CT images and MRImageReader class for loading MR images.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC5DD4.73C238A0]

[cid:image002.png at 01CC5E6A.748F6280]

Any suggestion with regard to this would be very helpful for me.

Thanking in advance,
Ashwath.

::DISCLAIMER::