[IGSTK-Users] Metal error getter

Thanh-Ha NGUYEN nguyen.than.tu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:32:06 EDT 2011

Dear Andinet,

My apologize for having forgotten to mention the model of the tracker that I
am using : 3D Guidance medSAFE.
I first thought I should use the Ascension3DGTracker classes, and it seemed
quite obvious. But,  I am using the serial port to communicate with the
tracker. And these classes don't seem to be designed for that usage, at
first look. That is why I've chosen the AscensionTracker (because I saw
"SerialCommunication" and other stuff related to it). Besides, I got plenty
of "unreferenced" issues when compiling code using Ascension3DGTracker (even
if I made sure I checked all Ascension3DG related variables when running
cmake, and linked every possibly libraries stored in the lib/IGSTK/ folder).
Now, I might looked too fast and probably missed something. Anyway, my
program runs fine with AscensionTracker classes. Do I really need to switch
to Ascension3DGTracker classes ? If you tell me that I can find a getter for
the Metal error in there, I will do.

Thank you a lot for your concern.

Thanh-Ha.