[IGSTK-Users] FW: Locator Dimension and Image Registration

stella ang sahsi85 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:45:27 EST 2010

Hi all,

http://igstk.sourcearchive.com/documentation/4.2.0/namespaceigstk.html

class   AuroraConfigurationXMLFileReader

class   AuroraToolConfiguration

class   AuroraTracker

class   AuroraTrackerConfiguration

class   AuroraTrackerTool

As I am using Aurora as my tracking device, would editing the parameters of these classes, help me to edit the probe's dimensions successfully? Or is there more that I need to do?

Thanks for the assistance.

Stella