[IGSTK-Users] Locator Dimension and Image Registration

stella ang sahsi85 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:16:12 EST 2010

Hi all,

I would like to make the "locator" or "tracker" in Slicer3 larger in terms of dimension area (upon viewing on the computer screen).

So wondering which source code am I supposed to edit? I supposed I can't do it direct on the Slicer3 user interface right?

What if I also want to use a new design tracker dimensions (using CAD to model), how do I go about to change the source code? After which, do I need to recompile?

Another issue about NeuroNav registration: I can only tap on points from the 1st (most left), 2nd Slice Viewer only. The 3rd one I can't tap on the coordinates at all.

Looking forward to a favourable reply. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Stella