[IGSTK-Users] 64 bit shared libs IGSTK

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 16:29:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to build the shared
libraries of IGSTK on a 64 bit computer in
Release mode.
No
luck yet. Numerous LNK2019 errors during build. Also, for example, for
HelloWorld.obj.
Does one have any ideas suggestions? I have attached the CMakeLists.txt file for reference.

There is a cyclic dependency between IGSTK and SceneGraphVisualization which is not
allowed with shared libraries according to CMake. So I unchecked this
option in CMake 2.6. However,
when I open the generated *.sln file, the SceneGraphVisualization
project is included nonetheless.

Other information:
Windows Vista
VS 2005
VTK 5.2.1
ITK 3.10.1
Qt 4.4.3
I am able to generate working
applications with this set-up without IGSTK.

I realize the
versions
don't totally match the suggested ones in the Book. Could this be a reason?

Thanks - Maarten