[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK (IGSTK_USE_OpenIGTLink)

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Jan 15 11:09:27 EST 2010

Hi Stella,

If you just want to use OpenIGTLink and Aurora. The minimum is to turn
IGSTK_USE_OpenIGTLink.

If you want to try example applications such as:
NeedleBiopsy
Navigator
OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcastingUI

You need to turn IGSTK_USE_FLTK on. As these application's user
interfaces are written using FLTK. Both OpenIGTLink and FLTK needs to be
built separately before you can build IGSTKSandbox with these two
options on.

"BUILD_SHARED_LIBS" is a compilation option to build dynamic link
libraries instead of statics one (.dll versus .lib).

and "IGSTK_TEST_AURORA_ATTACHED" is for testing purpose. We sometimes
connect trackers to our build machine and let it run automatic testing
scripts.

Hope this helps,

Patrick