[IGSTK-Users] OpenIGTLink Settings

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:37:50 EST 2010

Hi Stella Ang,

What version of OpenIGTLink you are using? It looks like you are using a
version that is submitted to the Insight Journal, which contains some
latex command to compile the paper.

Try checkout a clean version from SVN server and follow the steps to
build the OpenIGTLink again.

 $ svn co http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/OpenIGTLink OpenIGTLink

Patrick