[IGSTK-Users] OpenIGTLink Settings

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 4 00:14:44 EST 2010

Hi Stella Ang,

Here is a tutorial on how to  build OpenIGTLink,
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/OpenIGTLink/Library/Build

Here is the instruction on how to build IGSTK with OpenIGTLink support.
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Using_OpenIGTLink_in_IGSTK

>From your error message, it looks like you didn't set the
OpenIGTLink_DIR to the "binary or build" directory of your OpenIGTLink
project.

Hope this helps and feel free to email us if there is any problem.

Patrick