[IGSTK-Users] State Machine Transition Tables Completeness

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Feb 5 05:16:01 EST 2010

Hi all,

I get many errors like the following one :
> (CRITICAL) In class BaseDAO Error: The Transition Table is Not Complete.
> There is no transition for State:  ReadyState Input:
> AddingObjectSuccessInput
This is due to the fact that there is not a transition for each input
and each state of my state machine. I understood that creating complete
transition table is an IGSTK requirement, but I don't understand why.
Isn't the purpose of the state machine to only manage inputs that make
sense for the current state ?

I would like to understand the reasons of this requirement. Could
someone explain me the IGSTK point of view ?

Thank you !

Vincent