[IGSTK-Users] Aurora Tracking Example

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:44:40 EDT 2009

Hi Mehdi,

There are a couple of Aurora tests in IGSTK/Testing directory, such as
igstkAuroraTrackerTest
igstkAuroraTrackerTest2

There are examples in IGSTK/Example directory that works with Aurora
tracker as well, such as
NeedleBiopsy
TrackingVolumeViewer
Navigator

NeedleBiopsy has a tracker configuration GUI, the other two uses xml
configuration file. Sample configuration file can be found in your
binary build directory,
auroraConfiguration.xml

Hope this helps,

Patrick