[IGSTK-Users] Start-up Problem

pthayani at engmail.uwaterloo.ca pthayani at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 18 10:14:42 EDT 2009

Hey all,

I'm a co-op student and I've been asked to develop an application that
I feel IGSTK can help me in.

I've downloaded and built ITK, VTK and FLTK on my computer. FLTK I
built with CMake twice, once setting USE_OPENGL:BOOL to ON and once to
OFF. I consequently built IGSTK twice as well, once using the FLTK
that uses OpenGL and once using the FLTK that doesn't. (During the
latter, I also set IGSTK_USE_SceneGraphVisualization:BOOL to OFF.)

Now I've built both successfully in VC++. However, when I do the
RUN_TESTS, up to 15% of the tests fail. Furthermore, different tests
fail based on when I run them and which build version I'm using. Also,
after running an example and closing it, I get an error message pop-up
informing me that "ChoosePixelFormat failed.".

Any insight into these problems would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
pthayani