[IGSTK-Users] PolarisTracker problem on IGSTK

Lin Qi lqi at ee.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue Oct 20 23:16:20 EDT 2009

hi, Jake:

Thanks for your reply!

i removed the trackerTool2->RequestSetPortNumber( 1 );,  but the
prolem is still the same.

I analyzed the log file captured by NDI API sample program, the whole
command procedure of the tracking is like

RESET -> COMM: comsetting -> INIT -> IRATE ->
PHRQ:********01****9EC3-> PVWR: SROM file -> PHSR: port# ->
PINIT:port# -> PENA :port# ->PHINF:port# ->TSTART

The Hybrid Spectra system ran very well under the NDI API sample
program, so i think the hardware works well.

but in the IGSTK, the command procedure is just like this:

RESET->INIT->COMM:comsetting ->PHRQ:*********1****A4C1 ->TSTART

After the sending the PHRQ, igstk received the ERROR0C4E42,  is that
related to event "TrackerToolAttachmentToTrackerErrorEvent"?

Obivously,without assigining the tool definition file with PVWR,
TSTART got the reply ERROR0C4E42 and the tracking failed.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards