[IGSTK-Users] PolarisTracker problem on IGSTK

Jake McIvor jdmcivor at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Oct 20 13:16:13 EDT 2009

Hey Cruise,

Try removing the line:

 trackerTool2->RequestSetPortNumber( 1 );

I am not sure about the Spectra, but I use an older version of the
hybrid and it isn't necessary to set the port number of wireless
tools.  The port number is generated by the tracker hardware after a
port request is sent through the NDI API.

Let me know if that works,

Cheers,

Jake

--