[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK & LabVIEW?

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Mon May 18 09:28:51 EDT 2009

Hi Jake-

If you can elaborate a bit more on your functional needs, we might be
able to give you concrete advices.

Is your plan to use LabView to build a GUI application and integrate
IGSTK into this application for visualization and/or tracking
purposes?

If that is the case, you might want to look at the way Qt and FLTK GUI
libraries have been integrated with IGSTK. There are example
applications in the Sandbox that would illustrate this.

-Andinet