[IGSTK-Users] Using Simulator

jprecio at adinet.com.uy jprecio at adinet.com.uy
Wed Mar 18 08:05:12 EDT 2009

Hi all.
I want to use SerialCommunicationSimulator to test an application
without having the tracker hardware. I have a firt question regarding
the test of this class using igstkSerialCommunicationSimulatorTest: is
there any file on the Data folder that we can use to test it ? I've
tried with some of them but in all cases coordSystemAObserver-
>GotTransform() returns false. Maybe I'm using the wrong data files...
Could you point me out what files I can use to test it ?

Thanks,
Javier