[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 4.2 + MicronTracker

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Wed Jul 15 12:45:48 EDT 2009

Hi Andinet,

Thank you for your answer.
I have another question concerning IGSTK and MicronTracker classes :
MicronTracker utility classes which are available at
${IGSTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/MicronTracker/src are not accessible when
IGSTK is included by another CMake project.

I locally modified igstkIncludeDirectories.cmake file in order to make
them available when IGSTK_USE_MICRONTRACKER option is activated (line 34) :
> IF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)
>   SET(IGSTK_INCLUDE_DIRS_SOURCE_TREE ${IGSTK_INCLUDE_DIRS_SOURCE_TREE}
>    ${MTC_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY}
> ${IGSTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Utilities/MicronTracker/src)
> ENDIF(IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker)
Do you think that it is a good way to do it ?
Maybe this classes should not be accessible from another project...

Thank you,

Vincent

Andinet Enquobahrie wrote:
> Vincent-
>
> In the cmake configuration, we currently check if the MTC library is
> 2.6 or later. The MicronTracker code is mainly tested on MTC 2.6
> version and it seems MTC 3.0 version has some new changes that we will
> need to consider. Furthermore,  the MicronTracker utility ( helper)
> classes in IGSTK  ( such as MTCamera  ) are also based on the 2.6
> version.
>
> I have created a bug entry for this issue.

> We will upgrade IGSTK support to MTC 3.0 in the next release.
>
> Thanks for your report.
>
> Andinet
>
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Vincent Gratsac<vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I encountered some small problems when trying to compile IGSTK 4.2 with
>> Micron Tracker support :
>>
>> - I am using GCC 4.3 compiler, and I get this compilation error :
>>
>>> Igstk/4.2/Utilities/MicronTracker/src/Cameras.cpp: In destructor
>>> ‘Cameras::~Cameras()’:
>>> Igstk/4.2/Utilities/MicronTracker/src/Cameras.cpp:77: error: ‘free’ was
>>> not declared in this scope
>>> Igstk/4.2/Utilities/MicronTracker/src/Cameras.cpp:81: error: ‘free’ was
>>> not declared in this scope
>>> Igstk/4.2/Utilities/MicronTracker/src/Cameras.cpp:83: error: ‘free’ was
>>> not declared in this scope
>>> Igstk/4.2/Utilities/MicronTracker/src/Cameras.cpp: In member function ‘int
>>> Cameras::getMTHome(char*, int)’: