[IGSTK-Users] Oblique reconstruction-

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Feb 5 11:22:24 EST 2009

Ryan-

Your timing is impeccable. We are in the process of releasing IGSTK 4.0.

One of the new additions is reslicing. The reslicing module provides
support for manual and automatic
reslicing ( using tracking tools ).  We do have example applications
that use this module.

There are three reslicing mode: Orthogonal, Off-Orthogonal and Oblique.

The first two modes are fast but we have observed a performance lag with
the oblique reslicing.

We are actually looking into that. But, feel free to test it yourself.
You can download CVS version
and get started or you can wait till Saturday when we will be posting
tar balls for version 4.0 to the Wiki

Andinet