[IGSTK-Users] Installing igstk on leopard

Javier Preciozzi jprecio at adinet.com.uy
Mon Sep 22 21:58:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I have some problems installing igstk on Mac 10.5 with FLTK support.
The problem is at runtime: all the stuff belonging to fltk (buttons,
menus, etc.) is not drawn on the window, but even the 2D view fail to
draw. For instance, on the four view sample, I only see the render
window, not the other three views.

I have build VTK and FLTK with the following options (I have also
tried a few more):
FLTK version 1.3 (but I have tried 1.1 from the igstk wiki with the
same results).
VTK 5.2.0 with Carbon support

In order to compile IGSTK I had to add to the linker flags -framework
AGL because FLTK use it (I have put it on VTK openGL_glu_library either)

The VTK and FLTK samples work fine.

Thanks in advance,
Javier