[IGSTK-Users] Troubleshooting communication issue with Micron Tracker

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed May 21 15:51:36 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

"Error grabbing a frame" occurs when Cameras_GrabFrame method (MTC
library method)
that is internally used by MCamera returns an error.  I personally never
had such type of problem
once communication is established and tracking starts.   If the problem
persists, we should ask
advice from Claron folks. Have you observed similar error with the demo
application that comes
with the tracker or is it only your IGSTK-based application?

Your next question is how to restart tracking whenever there is such an
error. You could invoke
an error event right after #567 ( right after igstkLogMacro..)and then
setup an observer in your application
that listens to this error event. Then, use ResetTracking method as a
callback to your observer.

This might work as a short term solution. But w should definitely
troubleshoot why you are getting a
the error after communication is established and tracking starts

Let us know what you find out..

-Andinet