[IGSTK-Users] IGSTK 3.0: compilation errors

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri May 9 10:18:37 EDT 2008

Hi Naspiri,
> Thank you Andinet,
> I have read the error messages more carefully, and I find out why.
> I was wrong in setting the FLTK directory during configuration... I'm
> ashamed, now :)
No need to be ashamed :)

As Harold Smith put it

"Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition,
there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes"

> It seems to work but I had some warnings during configuration:
> "CMake is forcing ... to match that imported from VTK/ITK"
> Do I worry about that?

In general, it is a good practice to use similar configuration for all
your builds.
I suggest rebuild your VTK and ITK projects with the same configuration
as your
IGSTK or rebuild your IGSTK with the same configuration as VTK and ITK.

Let us know if you encounter any other problems

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer
Kitware Inc.