[IGSTK-Users] making an igstk project using visual studio express

Chris Heath christopher.c.heath at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:56:33 EDT 2008

Ray,

I'm  not sure why it's not picking those scripts up.  To force CMake
to find them, you can use:

FIND_FILE ( UseFiles
			NAMES UseIGSTK.cmake FLTKUse.cmake
			PATHS "C:/$path_to_useigstkdir/" "C:/$path_to_fltkuse/"
		     )

INCLUDE( ${UseFiles})

You only have to specify the directories that the scripts exist in.
Obviously, if you're installing on linux or mac you would use the
appropriate directory name.  Additionally, I forgot to mention before,
but you may need to edit the first couple lines of FLTKUse.cmake that
say

IF (NOT FLTK11_FOUND)
ENDIF (NOT FLTK11_FOUND)

and change it to say

IF (NOT FLTK_FOUND)
ENDIF (NOT FLTK_FOUND)

At least, the versions I used required me to do this.

Chris