[IGSTK-Users] Get position tools

Eric L. B. eric_lb at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:59:33 EDT 2008

Hi all!!!!

I'm working with IGSTK and a Polaris Tracker. My application is a simple program where there is two tools (one passive and one active). The tracking have no problems.
Now i want to determine the coordinates of the tools, or the markers. I'm using the Polaris passive 3 marker linear probe and the Polaris Active 4 marker planar rigid body tools.
I want to know the coordinates of the tip of each tool. I don´t know how can i do it.
I understand that the position measurement, rotation, timestamp and expiration time are stored in a transform object. But I don´t know how to access to this information.
How can i display this information in the screen????
I hope can understand me, and better, hope someone can help me :P
I´ll be waiting for your ideas.

Thanks!!!!

Eric LB