[IGSTK-Users] plans for the flockofbirds refactoring?

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:29:47 EDT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

This is great! As we would like to add the support to FlockOfBird
tracker as much as you do, it kinda fall under other tasks with higher
priorities.

To get started, you need to get access to IGSTKSandbox cvs repository.
Please fill the form:
https://www.kitware.com/Admin/SendPassword.cgi

Andinet can help you with the design (He is the one lead the refactoring
of tracker classes), and we do have a tracker here in Georgetown so we
can help test the code.

BTW: Is your code based on the old FlockOfBirdTracker code in IGSTK, or
you wrote your own classes?

Thank you,

Patrick