[IGSTK-Users] Problem sharing objects/representations among views

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri May 25 15:36:24 EDT 2007

Hi Sajendra,

The object representation does have some issue with visibility, we are
fixing that.

In your case, I think the the disappearing of the object is due to the
expiration of the transform. Can you send us your code snippet where you
set the transform, and where you copy the representation to the second view?

BTW: We will update you on the fix of object representation.

Thank you,

Patrick