[IGSTK-Users] Problem sharing objects/representations among views

Nithiananthan, Sajendra Sajendra.Nithiananthan at rmp.uhn.on.ca
Fri May 25 15:14:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am new to IGSTK and ran into problems with applications that has multiple
Views sharing representations of objects.
For example: The FourViewsAndTracking example (run without tracking) only
displays the ellipsoid, not the cylinder.  In The SharedObjectRepresentation
example the second cube vanishes after a few seconds.  I also ran into this
issue writing my own test applications using tracking and multiple only the
last view that I requested to add the representation to will display the
updated position.
I noticed there was an issue about this last year:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/igstk-users/2006-June/000028.html, I
don't know if it is related.
I compiled IGSTK (and Sandbox) 2.0.1 linked statically to ITK 3.2.0 and VTK
5.0.2 on Windows XP with Visual Studio 2005.

I hope I was clear in the message, and thank you for any insight on what
might be wrong, or what I could be doing wrong.

-Sajendra N.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.